Cloudy_TMP

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

3 Followers

About Cloudy_TMP

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Cloudy_TMP's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/13)

• Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • Dedicated
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. If I have time, I would love to participate. It looks great!
  2. I'm going to buy a BMW F90 M5 competition. I'm currently riding an F15 X5 I'm really looking forward to the difference between the SUV and the sports sedan's high-speed driving power.
  3. Winter, I also like winter related to sports. I usually snowboard during the winter season. This has been my childhood hobby and I enjoy sports every winter season.
  4. I miss you already 😭

1. L-DR@GO

L-DR@GO

Same Bro 😥

I wish him quick recovery

I can't wait to see him back 

5. Werzey!

I'm glad your surgery went well. I wish you a speedy recovery

6. Today is the next day since I heard the sad news about you. I still can't believe you left us...
    I hope you will come back. Our community members are waiting for you to come back alive...

R.I.P my friend 😔❤️

7. R.I.P. Werzey ❤️ May you rest in peace. I hope you find peace and tranquility in heaven.

1. RedNub

RedNub

Is he really dead? 😮 I cant believe, I thought he write a short info about his status... and he probably did not get well after the surgery 😞

2. Cloudy_TMP

Cloudy_TMP

Hi, everyone here. 

First of all, please understand that this is not good news.. (T_T)

He is a South Korean, and as of now, a man in his 20s drove a motorcycle last weekend A news report reported that he was taken to the emergency room but eventually died. As you can see from the news, it happened in his area, and the news suggests that it is a BMW motorcycle, so the Korean game community now believes that Werzey has passed away and is commemorating him.

8. I'm sorry. I hope to be back soon.

9. Legend! Happy birthday to you. 🎂
    Have a good day

1. 3749771

Thank you for celebrating my birthday! 🤩

10. Hello everyone! I wanted to create a map using the map editor, so I've been working hard on the map since last week. And today, the map is complete and I need to find a sector to save and convert to mod, but I don't know how to find it. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me where the sectors on the map I've modified are and how to view them.
  11. Happy Birthday! 

12. Happy Birthday🥳

1. TTV/Ryandench57356

TTV/Ryandench57356

Thank you I appreciate this ❤️

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.