'Lσиgø's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• One Month Later
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. I can't wait to see this! :hyped:
  2. Happy birthday Beau! ❤️

3. Congrats! ❤️🫂

4. Hello people there, this is my first UI ever made - so please don't judge to bad! UI Pack Name: MMUI - Minecraft Modern User Interface Font Used: Neue Frutiger World Modern Free Made For MP Version: Newest version (0.2.4.22) Download Link: https://sharemods.com/svk1s3hjkcy8/MMUI_by_Longo.rar.html Screenshot(s): (and more you will see in your game )
  5. Hello! I have a suggestion regarding the KM/H display function. Suggestion Name: Display for km/h speed from other players Suggestion Description: That the function should also exist for normal players / Patreons. It would actually be useful for many players. It just simply displays the others speed. Why should it be added?: In fact, this would be good to solve many problem cases, especially on the well-known Duisburg - Calais road. After rule §2.5 was modified ("preventing other users from overtaking, for example speeding up"...) or simply against speed hackers. The function already exists, but only for game moderators and higher staffs. Adding this option would of course be such that you can turn it on/off in the TAB game settings, (same as showing the other player's PING feature). It can be activated by yourself. It would also, as mentioned above, make web-reporting easier, and better to punish players who break the rules. Any example images: Thank you for reading. I hope it will be added soon. Kind regrads, 'Lσиgø
  6. Welcome back to the TMP Team. What a beautiful date of 1.1.23 to return to the team! 🫂

7. Thank you for the following ❤️

1. 'Lσиgø

'Lσиgø

Thank you for following back! ❤️

8. Congrats, Cats. 🥳

9. Welcome back Gemini 🫂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.