Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    Czech Republic: Praha
  • Known languages
    Portuguese, English

Recent Profile Visitors

3974 profile views

BlackScout's Achievements

1. Hug of death pretty much. I hope they added an NCZ to Genoa Bridge. EDIT: Downloading here!
  2. Ancona and Bari (Italy) needs help reaching another star on the World of Trucks event! 903 and 933 / 1000 respectively!

3. Swansea, UK needs help reaching its last star on the World of Trucks event! 636/1000

4. The GPS Distance increase is great news. Would it be viable to make it a customizable option? (The minimum being stuck at 400, the maximum 1km (which I believe is the distance in which players get "streamed" to us))
  5. Copenhagen is 324/1000 with 4 Stars....

6. Beware of two trolls in Bremen (DE)

7. They just updated it to support the TruckersMP X-mas event update.
  8. Just received a message about a server update in EU#2, is it happening boys? 

9. SCS and those mini MP breaking updates... 1.1.1.3 Fixed possible crash on OSX So Windows people got it too, logic? :S Nothing but wait game then :/
  10. Wow, wonderful Fast work!! tfw I just finished downgrading everything and then an update pop's up :^)
  11. EU#2 = Need for Euro Speed Simulator: Underground 2

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. FirestarteR93

FirestarteR93

^ You just made me feel old :(

3. Inthernet

Inthernet

I should try to replace the menu music with "Riders of the Storm"

4. FirestarteR93

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.