• Known languages
    Italiano, English, Furlan; a bit of French and Spanish

Recent Profile Visitors

8123 profile views

??????_??g's Achievements

Community Answers

1. Happy birthday ! :HaulieLove:

Happy birthday, wish you a good year with your loved ones

3. From that photo I see that the contract is in the UK, Actually a UK cab of the DAF XF Euro 6 is bugged and makes your MP game crash. If that problem happens only with a DAF in the UK, that is the reason. Hope it helped
  4. This thing happened to me many many times in the Multiplayer login screen, if you are having the same problem as me you can try how I do it: basically I disconnect and reconnect the mouse or Alt-Tab out then back into the game and magically the mouse is back working. It's simple and maybe common but works for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If you are having the problem also in Singleplayer and not in any other game (important) you may have better to check the cache integrity or even reinstall the game.
  5. Have a nice birthday! ;)

6. Happy Birthday, enjoy your day, comrade. ;) 

1. ??????_??g

??????_??g

Thank you :) 

7. Happy Birthday There Andrea. Hope You Have A Great One. :)

1. ??????_??g

??????_??g

Thank you :) 

8. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! 

9. Originally the voice chat button was V, it has been moved to X because with the new update the differential lock is controlled with the V key Although it is not possible to change the button yet, would be a usefull feature.
  10. If you are doing external contracts (World of trucks jobs) your speed is limited to 90km/h in all the servers
  11. Flagship Events have planned a surprise event to help the community celebrate the New Year, and to say thank you for voting us as the number 1 event team of 2016!    Join us at: http://truckers.events/newyear17 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.