Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

BlankJello

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About BlankJello

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

BlankJello's Achievements

1. Thank you for trying to help, but I have done everything you have said to do.
  2. Thank you for trying to help _Thyagool, but I have now tried what you suggested might work, but sadly it did not. If you have any other idea I would love to try them.
  3. I have looking the other articles, and I have done what they said but none of them have worked, I still can not see the white icon and no one can hear me. I can hear myself in the microphone testing and I can hear other people when they talk.
  4. I do not see the icon on the right side but when I go to the settings then do a microphone test, I can hear myself. I have also checked for double bindings.
  5. When I use the CB radio to talk it does not work, I hear other people on it but other people cannot hear me. I went to the settings and verified that the microphone does who work in it does pick me up (I can hear myself with it). And I made sure I was using the right key for push-to-talk, but no matter what I do I can't figure out why it didn't work. Thank you for the help in advance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.