Faloozi

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About Faloozi

Recent Profile Visitors

907 profile views

Faloozi's Achievements

1. Sounds good to me. Let’s hope the events get bigger and better!!
  2. This DLC is either going to make a good change for the community or a very bad one. I personally can’t wait for it to come tho
  3. Hello, This error message / Option message is not anything to worry about and will not cause issues to the game. Best thing to do is just press ok and play. The game will load as normal and allow you to log into the servers. I have had this message before and when I pressed ok, my game ran perfectly if not better I hope this helps, Regards, Faloozi
  4. Hello, The developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on a fix. The issue is that the automatic gearbox has got a bug on it. The solution to sort this out will be to use a manual gearbox or H-Shifter if possible. The Dev is aware of this issue and I am sure they are working hard to fix it Regards, Faloozi
  5. Hi, There could be a couple of issues that is causing he problem for you. The first could be the game config files, the second could be any type of virus software / blocking software or the third could be the game files and some being missing 1: Make sure in your config.cfg file, auto save is set to 0 and not 1. 2: If you have any file software used to run or block certain files / programs which could contain viruses, disable this as TruckersMP could be picked up as a fhreat 3: Go to steam -> my games -> euro tuck simulator 2 -> right click game name -> properties -> Other -> verify game files i hope this helps Faloozi
  6. Good Afternoon, There has been several posts regarding this recently. Unfortunately there is a bug with the scout car at the moment which is affecting the automatic gearbox changing and shifting gear. To fix this problem, until an announcement is made regarding a fix, I would suggest you use the manual gearbox option or alternatively the H-Shifted if you have a compatible device. I hope this helps, Faloozi
  7. Slightly Annoyed but am coping. Depending on the outcome on my appeal for other drivers blaming me for situations, you may not see me in game for a little while (3 weeks). but, if my appeal goes well, you may see me soon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.