• Getting Noticed
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Happy Birthday 'Αιρεг. :HaulieLove:

2. Happy birthday  ❤️

3. Happy Birthday 🎂

4. This project is very good, I hope it gets added to the game. Have a good day
  5. I agree with your opinion. İf Truckersmp bring the that opinion, I can join to events more
  6. Thanks for the follow!

7. Thanks team, You added another server for 150 km/h that is true decision Kind regards, 'Αιρεг
  8. Happy birthday! 🥳

9. Doğum günün kutlu olsun kardeşim :HaulieLove:

10. Doğum gününü en içten dileklerimle kutlar, yeni yaşında her şeyin gönlünce geçmesini dilerim. 🎉

1. AkiraKurosawa

AkiraKurosawa

Nice yıllara

2. 'Αιρεг

'Αιρεг

Forumda pek aktif değilim mesajlarınızı çok geç gördüm ama bu yine de beni düşünüp doğum günümü kutlamış olmanızı değiştirmiyor çok teşekkür ederim. ❤️

11. Suggestion Name: changing players name size Suggestion Description: We use low resolution to get more fps on bad computers. Player names on the screen become very large when using low resolution. Therefore, Truckersmp may have the ability to change the size of player names and the ability to change the chat size. Truckersmp has been improving lately, thank you Any example images: I dont have images Why should it be added?: Because the player names are everywhere on the screen. This makes it difficult for the players to complain. It becomes difficult to see the road in crowded areas. While there are many features, this needs to be added, thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.