Recent Profile Visitors

568 profile views

Jerkowitz (FIN)'s Achievements

• One Year On
  • One Month Later
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Oyee ! Welcome to Tmp Forum and Bruijn VTC :HaulieLove:

2. well ive never used winter physics at tmp because that... if u slide and hit someone its not bannable reason fr.. u dont become admin to act 'cool' or 'better than others' u do ur work and find solution for accidents which is fair and dont just abuse.. yes but imagine getting 1 week ban for this kind of accident -_- so stupid imo since we all do misstakes..
  3. TMP is corrupted ive stopped playing tmp actively since the tmp we have nowadays is just annoying tmp used to be my everyday game to play but since now the staff (and tmp) is corrupted especially with the ban system im done with it the admins most of them are abusing at their power and dont think is some accidents necessary to ban.. they just do what feels good example when tmp has winter mod enabled u can get banned if u just slide ACCIDENTALLY to other player.. like fr they never think that we all do misstakes? anyways ive leaved this garbage away and started play singleplayer
  4. TMP: At TruckersMP we take simulation seriously. also TMP: https://truckersmp.com/blog/288
  5. Buses was very good addition from tmp and i like it but 1 minus thing is that i dont like these buses are electric i hate electric vehicles at all but i hope u guys can add more buses to this game which uses fuel too :)) also making routes is sometimes annoying too cause it shows 'waiting for game to start' when u are ingame already but overall this is good addition :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.