Claries

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Claries

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Claries's Achievements

• One Year On
  • First Post
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. I've been trying out the new transmitter for a while. First of all, the new window is really eye-catching, and you can learn more about TMP news information intuitively. Secondly, the function of the new window has changed a lot compared with the original one. In this change, we can better understand the current activities, the load of the server, and the update of the new version. Finally, some suggestions are put forward: First, regarding the path selection, I believe this has troubled many players. Secondly, when the TMP directory is newly created, the update and coverage can't be recognized in time, which leads to the existence of two versions of the initiator in the system, although this does not affect the use. Thirdly, more languages should be opened for the language selection of startup programs. I believe this will bring more players to TMP, as well as some new suggestions beneficial to the development of TMP. That’s my opinion. Please forgive me if I have offended you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.