1620 profile views

Madmex NL's Achievements

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. For me it is not working because when I Browse the pad it wil not see the ETS2 and ATS.exe. also the old launcher is not working any more because off the new launcher. When I brouwse it will see ATS : G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator\bin\win_x64\ it see not amtrucks.exe for ETS2: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\ it see not eurotrucks2.exe Because the not see the exe it will not work. Also it see not the launcher.exe from TMP So my question is why when I use the Browse in the new Launcher why is it not see the amtrucks.exe and eurotrucks2.exe
  2. No I don't get the answer on my Question, all that from Nightwish already done. So why is my Ping to high for the server, is that because I have an good connection perhaps better that the other people
  3. How come you get kicked because you have too high a ping. I mainly have that when I am streaming, but without streaming it also happens. And how come others are not bothered by streaming at all. both with Youtube and with Twitch And what can be done to prevent you from having too high a ping. I have a fiber optic connection
  4. You don't just get ticketed when there are too many players online. you can also get ticketed if there is no one around and you will see that your ping is too high. It would be nice if they also had an explanation of how you can prevent such a thing. How come the server can't handle your high ping. And it would be nice if there would be a certain button where you would be taken directly to the start page instead of having to save, then exit and start all over again. this is very annoying when you are recording or streaming
  5. How come I had never kicked for a to high ping. Now with the new Update TruckersMP 1.39 I was kicked 2 times for an high ping. in ATS no prob at all. So how is that possible. Thanks
  6. Is it also working with the latest update 1.39 and is it possible to use it on an second monitor I use only PC so no use with mobile device
  7. We seen many mods on sites that say it can also used in MP. but is it allowed by TruckersMP ? Cistern Food ore Road Train ore HIBRIT HCT ect ect
  8. When you go to the Trailerdealer we see no Tank Trailer, I think its time to have some new trailers
  9. Sins the last update on TruckersMP for ets2 1.36.2.1 I cannot go online ,when I start i get the message your kicket because [System]unreliable connection. Never I had this message with any update
  10. Go to Steam click om Euro Truck Simulator2 then right click with mous on Euro truck simulator 2 then go to property , you get now an nw popup screen. push on BETAS look for temporary_1_36 - 1.36 x for incompathible mod push on it. now you will see that Euro truck simulator2 is installing , when it is ready you can play
  11. Why try running vannila game when steam ets2 version is 1.36.2.1 and to truckersMP is going to 1.36.1.41s then what is the point. yes you can downgreat but its better to play then Sp so you can drive also the new DLC Road to the Black Sea. Because TruckersMP is not ready for the new DLC
  12. I was kicked 2 times from the Promods 1 server because I had an average high ping, How can I change that the ping is not to high.
  13. I think the best way would be an speeding limiter so that all truck cannot drive faster then the allowed speed limit , and yes people need to stop for the red light
  14. Hi To join this VTC Sistem Your VTC MUST have at least 50 members. so how come we see here VTC who has join the System with no 50+ members ?
  15. I saw this last night in TruckersMP ATS , my question is how do you get those double combo with 2 different freight Is this an mod ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.