Rookie (2/13)

• Collaborator
  • One Year On
  • First Post
  • Dedicated
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

Community Answers

1. The 10th anniversary trailer paint is not ownable, but all curtainsider freight market jobs from Haulie Harbor are equipped with this skin.
  2. It is only possible to have one TruckersMP account linked to any specific Steam account. You can however delete your current TruckersMP account if you wish to, wait 14 days and then create a new one with the same Steam account. Furthermore, it is permitted to create another TruckersMP account with a separate copy of ETS2 on a different Steam account - as long as you are not attempting to evade a ban.
  3. Your best bet is to send a feedback ticket to Community Moderation Management explaining your situation to them - which you did. Now, all that's left for you to do is to wait for their response. This may or may not take a while depending on the current load of the feedback system and taking into account that there is no ETA for feedback tickets.
  4. It should be noted that in the case of the Convoy Mode the creation of a server falls to you meaning that every additional player puts additional strain on your resources.
  5. Da du schon die filecache.dat-Datei gelöscht hast und das Problem dennoch fortbesteht, würde ich dir raten, mal ein VPN auszutesten, z.B. https://1.1.1.1/ Dies ist ein kostenloses VPN, das oft im Support-Kanal des TMP-Discord-Servers vorgeschlagen wird.
  6. I'll give you some blinker fluid for your BMW.
  7. https://1.1.1.1/ is a free VPN that gets suggested a lot in the support channel on Discord. See this conversation where someone encountered the exact same issue as you and could resolve it by using this VPN: https://discord.com/channels/307433337126125568/307485773991510017/1202343038895280239 You are free to connect to any server of your choosing.
  8. The usual course of action when encountering the ETIMEDOUT error is to use a VPN. If you are already using a VPN and are having the issue regardless, consider using a different VPN.
  9. I'm really looking forward to this new development - and any other that SCS have in store for us. However, I hope that traditional fuel vehicles never get abolished entirely. They are the root of this game, they're what made it big and successful in the first place. I hope that wherever that road may lead, we as players will always be given a choice.
  10. Je te souhaite un joyeux anniversaire ! 🎂

11. When I checked your forum post yesterday hours after it had been created, you were shown as online / in-game, so I'm assuming that you had already found a solution to your issue by yourself. Do you mind sharing what approach resolved your issue?
  12. Bagels Mountains, or Ocean?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.