• Last visited

About Danielcik

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

220 profile views

Danielcik's Achievements

• One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Banned players API Will there ever exist a statistic to see how many players are being banned daily / monthly / yearly, etc. ? I always wanted to find out how many players are actually being banned every day. At the moment there is a web API but that doesn't contain any info regarding the number of players banned. Also, since we are talking about banned players, is there any plan to change `Load on the web report system` from the report page with actual numbers? Duisburg - Calais road At the moment a big problem on the TruckersMP community is the Duisburg - Calais (DC) road. Because of that road the other parts of the map are empty. So if there are like for example 2000 players online, around 1000 are close to that road. Are there any plans to like close the road? Even though I drive on that road, I would really like to see it closed, since it's the road that attracts all the trollers, etc. How would the situation from there be improved in the future?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.