Rookie (2/13)

• Well Followed
  • Conversation Starter
  • One Year On
  • Collaborator
  • Getting Noticed

Recent Badges

1. Happy Birthday 🎂 

2. Hello Steady749, First of all welcome to the community! To get a job from or to Calais, You better try Job dispatcher by Clicking Tab>Click on White Folder icon in the left bottom, then select the destation. Any further help let me know Kind regards Med
  3. Hey all! I just got the new update for ETS2 and I want to know your thoughts about it, what did you like? Is there any different or improvement?
  4. Hello everyone! hope you all doing ok, I just want to know Have you ever been in a bad car accident? If yes then What caused the accident and how badly were you hurt? And what did you learn from it?
  5. Med_MA

True or False?

False, I like to get rest before driving and sleeping at night is the necessary one for me. the next person like cats…
  6. This is a good suggestion! I hope to see different buses in the game.
  7. Ola! Aqui, vou postar algumas soluções possíveis para o seu problema: Solução 1: 1. Clique com o botão direito do mouse em ETS 2 no Steam 2. Selecione 'Iniciar com OpenGL' 3. Deixe o jogo rodar e tente entrar no jogo. 4. Saia do jogo e volte ao Steam, clique com o botão direito do mouse em ETS 2 novamente, mas desta vez selecione 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit) 5. Entre novamente no jogo e saia. 6. Inicie o TruckersMP e veja se o jogo para de travar Solução 2: > Vá para a Biblioteca Steam > Clique com o botão direito em Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Propriedades > Arquivos Locais > Verifique a integridade dos arquivos do jogo Aguarde até que os arquivos do jogo sejam verificados e verifique se o erro ainda ocorre.
  8. Gray and white! sometimes Blue and white
  9. MAN and Iveco, Ik these are not that fast but I like trucks that slow and old
  10. Seems like a good and helpful tool, I will try it for sure
  11. Congratulations Coolio! 🙂

12. I will try to attend this! it looks cool!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.