zeebra [DE]

Veteran Driver II
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

2 Followers

About zeebra [DE]

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

zeebra [DE]'s Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• One Year On
  • One Month Later
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Unfortunately, I can't say for sure, but about 3 or 4 years ago there was a Christmas convoy at ATS. So far, he had always alternated between ETS2 and ATS. I think this is the first time that it has taken place 2x or 3 times in a row at ETS2. TruckersMP always puts a lot of work into the Christmas convoy. Not only a route is chosen, but on the route roadblocks and signals are set up where to go. And one or the other city is decorated for Christmas. And as the @MartinV90 has already described. If there are fewer users for the ATS game than there are for ETS2, so all the effort for ATS may not be worth it. Sorry I can only speak German. Therefore, I had to have it translated in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated correctly.
  2. Hello [VIVA] [BG] Vinnie P.B. As always, TruckersMP will open an extra server for this. I can't say exactly what it will be called. But it could be called Christmas Convoy 2023, or TMP XMAS Convoy 2023. Sorry I can only speak German. Therefore, I had to have it translated in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated correctly.
  3. Hello Adwarin! You don't need any DLC for the 1st route, because this map is only partial (not all cities are on the map), but it's enough to drive this convoy. Just FYI: To see the other cities on the map of Freinkreich you can buy the DLC: Vive la France, but as already described for the 1st route you don't need it. Sorry I can only speak German. Therefore, I had to have it translated in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated correctly.
  4. I had already wondered why the community goal was only set for 20,000 deliveries, when TruckersMP has over 5,000,000 users. The 186,195 deliveries that have now been achieved, with over 5,000,000 users, is already a good goal. I'm already looking forward to the next event. Sorry, I can only German. Therefore, I have to have this translated in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated quite correctly.
  5. Hello Fräulein Mona! So far it has always been the case that TruckersMP has opened an extra server for this. The server is called: Official Christmas Convoy or Christmas Convoy 2022 If you have the page Christmas Convoy 2022 open and you scroll down, there are the 4 routes below each other so Route 1, Route 2, etc. and under Route 4 under the Event Rules you can see the server (Server: Official Christmas Convoy) where the place takes place. But this server is only for the Christmas Convoy event and not for anything else! See you at the event. Sorry Unfortunately I can only translate the German language and had to translate it via Microsoft Bing. Therefore, it may not have been translated correctly!
  6. Unfortunately, I can only German, so I always have to have it all translated. Even if I want to write something in here, I always have to have it translated into English by German. Please excuse me if this has not been translated correctly. Unfortunately, I can't help it!

1. berechtigter

berechtigter

Das ist natürlich vollkommen in Ordnung, die meisten wichtigen Artikel werden sowieso im deutschen Bereich vom Übersetzungsteam übersetzte. Den deutschen Bereich kannst du hier https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/17-german-discussion/  finden.

2. zeebra [DE]

zeebra [DE]

Hallo berechtigter!

Ich habe aber schon mehr malz was im Forum reingeschrieben in Deutsch ohne das es Übersetzt worden ist. Diese Artikel wurden aber leider alle gelöscht, also das was ich reingeschrieben habe. Darum mache ich das jetzt so das ich das in Deutsch vorschreibe und das bei Bing Translator auf English übersetzen lasse und setze das dann im Forum rein.

3. berechtigter
  7. Hello TruckersMP Team! I have participated, and many others have also participated. I was there on time for the start and unfortunately I had to wait 1:30 hours until I could finally leave. But this should not be a complaint! It was again very nice and creepy. You are getting better and better with the events, and I am always happy when another one takes place. Unfortunately, I can only speak German, so I always have to have it translated. Please excuse me if this has not been translated correctly. Unfortunately, I can't help it!
  8. Wo der Weihnachtsconvoy statt findet, da hat meine Schwester Geburtstag. Mal sehen ob ich es trotzdem schaffe am Convoy teilzunehmen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.