Merlin_76

Veteran Driver II
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Merlin_76

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Merlin_76's Achievements

• One Year On
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Hi SpoonyUK, No I'm afraid the answer given by InsanoDeath has not solved the problem. While F11 does add/remove the usernames it has no impact on the chat window.
  2. Hi, I'm having an issue where the in-game chat messages disappear and I can no long post messages or see messages posted by others. When I log in to game the chat is initially working fine. But after a few minutes the messages start to become corrupted (characters change to symbols) and the message box starts to fade. Eventually the message window disappears entirely. I have no idea what could be causing this. I've verified the game files and checked my graphics drivers and everything seems to be up-to-date. Can anyone offer any help? Thanks,
  3. I'm probably in the minority here, but I have no interest in the addition of buses to the game. If you want to drive a bus then there are bus driving simulators available. This game is about driving trucks and I would prefer to see TMP focus on improving that aspect of the game. In particular I would like to see any of the following added: - Rigid lorries added as a new class which can be purchased/configured. - Multi-drop routes; a delivery from point A > B but with drop-offs/pickups along the way. - More routes added, especially in the likes of Italy and France; there is loads of room here for additional roads to be opened. - Routes that have construction on them to be either updated to show progress or completed. - AI traffic added; I realise this is not a simple matter. - Additional load types added, especially for flat bed trailers. Just my 2 cents.
  4. Have done two deliveries for the operation so far. Traffic is horrendous on the approaches, think of it like Kirkenes Quarry but on flat ground. The biggest problem is there is only one way in and one drop-off point. Traffic is backed up all the way to Wroclaw and is not being helped by people ignoring the traffic lights.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.