Garrixon's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Make sure you have these rules in Windows Firewall, if you already do, delete them, reinstall TMP and delete any TMP related folders, you can also try using 1.1.1.1 software in this mode, try using a different network (like from your mobile device), open CMD with administrator permissions and use ipconfig /flushdns You can also try reinstalling your network adapter's drivers.
  2. Try to record a clip of that happening, see if it's audible on the clip, maybe it's hardware (as in Windows chooses a different device to playback Spotify while TruckersMP is using a different one, what I mean by that is in my case, on Sony WH-1000XM4 my game (not necessarily ETS) would play on Sony blah blah device, but some other things would playback on Sony blah blah (Phone) device or something like that). Follow the steps provided in the screenshot to set your desired device as default, and if the issue still persist, try checking the spotify uses a device that you specify, not the default playback one. Step 1. is right click.
  3. A wide idea would be to try lowering graphics settings and checking if problem still persists. First, you can try changing your resolution from whatever you're using right now to a lower one (so Full HD to just HD) and checking, if lags are worse or better. Imo, it's the GPU trying to render things, whether it'd be other players' trucks or just scenery. If you experience less lags on lower resolution, or lowering all graphics settings, I suggest to consider upgrading the GPU, as this one is not enough (opinion) for a smooth gameplay.
  4. Might be that the frames you're getting are limited by CPU, not the GPU, might showing us the task manager CPU usage while in-game in a highly populated area? Also, make sure your frames aren't capped anywhere (in-game or by Nvidia software)
  5. The first thing you should do is verifying integrity of game files in steam. Check if your Visual packages and .NET framework are up to date.
  6. Remove any unsupported or outdated mods from mod folder in both ETS2MP and Euro Truck Simulator folders in your documents. Upload this file here: C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\game.log.txt
  7. You are either using unsupported modifications or having an issue with Promods if you have it installed. Reinstall your game and remove all mods from C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod. The other issue is that you have mods that use up all of your graphics memory and you simply run out of memory loading textures.
  8. Wait for a launcher update, there was an update on April 1, 2022 - 22:18 that caused this issue, I'm sure that developers are aware of this, give them some time to resolve it.
  9. Check G Hub settings, make sure you set it for full 900° turn.
  10. Garrixon

İm need help

Wait for a launcher update, there was an update on April 1, 2022 - 22:18 that caused this issue, I'm sure that developers are aware of this, give them some time to resolve it.
  11. You can upload the file I asked you for, maybe then we will be able to provide more help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.