External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

690 profile views

PoshPete's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Unnecessary feature. When in busier areas, names of other players cause enough mess without having this extra bit.
  2. Suggestion Name: Improve chat accessibility and usability Suggestion Description: In game chat is not always the easiest to use and read so adding options such as changing size of text, colour of text, colour and opacity of the chat background. It would be good if a steam friends message in chat its the same colour you set in the settings for when they appear on the map. Any example images: Attached a couple of option menus to change size of text also colour backgrounds if you want to give presets though letting the user have a custom colour would be better. Why should it be added?: To improve accessibility especially if people have vision issues. Coloured text and backgrounds can also help dyslexic users read easier. 
  3. I did try that before but it said my saves could not be loaded and could be corrupt but I could use them on single player fine. But I was just trying out the vr version by changing the version for vr after that I then changed back to the 1.27x and it has started working fine. So if anyone else has a problem with loading it up try do what I did.
  4. I have already tried launching single player then multiplayer and it hasn't helped as singleplayer also has the same problem I didn't purchase the Heavy Cargo DLC. Thanks for your suggestions though. Do you think it may be because I played some singleplayer with the update and thats what stopping it?
  5. I downgraded the game as shown in the instructions but still cant play. I get "unable to fetch information about connected content. The service is not compatible with the current version of the game. Please check if a new patch for the game is available."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.