TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1004 profile views

[Türk Logistics] Ediz's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. It is very hard. First of all we do not have access to sources of code of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator. Everything what we achieved was based on public assets and binaries. You know very little of how the game is made from reading compiled source code. This ties our hands in many subjects.

Still, even though you know how to deal with the game things, you have to deal with networking, you need to write proper network architecture, server, client, somehow replicate stuff. There are many approaches in that topic and it requires a lot of knowledge, the thing is even harder when you want to make MMO game, where every byte sent through network matters. 

We have many tools on which we base our development. Actually we made whole production cycle. 

Game updates is big issue for us, since every change in the source code actually changes game binary. And since game binary is kind of base for us, every update we need to support by writing or changing some code. The issue is harder when game producer (SCS Software) is making changes in parts we use, then we need to adjust our code for proper use.

We have tools to make porting process as simple as we can. But it is still hard, and it is based mostly on reverse engineering.

Trucking games is my passion, my father is truck driver, so since I am child I am interested in trucks and driving.

Regards,

mwl4

burada ne demek istiyor

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. [Türk Logistics] Ediz

[Türk Logistics] Ediz

teşekkürler testler başladı mı peki mp için

3. Next7

Next7

Evet testler yapılıyor şu anda. Portlama işleminin %90ı bitti. 

Bu arada, yukarıdaki mesajda mwl4 multiplayer güncellemesinin zorluğundan söz etmiş. 

4. [Türk Logistics] Ediz

[Türk Logistics] Ediz

tamam bunuda paylaşabilirsiniz 

2. ilhan abim resimler ölmüş yenirlermisin acaba hayırlı olsun
  3. keşke fazla resim çekseydin hayırlı olsun ben girermiyim bilemiyorum bakalım hayırlısı sizi beğendim
  4. vallaha bu bana yarayacak gibi çünkü şikayet edilecek insan çok

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.