Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

valypiti

Veteran Driver II
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About valypiti

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

valypiti's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• One Year On
  • Getting Noticed
  • One Month Later
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Suggestion Name: Skoda changing Suggestion Description:using this Skoda mod from workshop The skins and beacons mustn t be replaced by truckersmp ones, truckersmp skins and beacons must be just added https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1474756734&searchtext=Skoda+ Any example images: Why should it be added?: it s a better car, from all points of view
  2. Suggestion Name: Bigger fuel tank for Scout Suggestion Description: the present tank is too small and you can drive just a few kilometers, i think it must be enough for 650 km at 150 km/h Any example images: Why should it be added?: for driving a bigger distance without stoping for gas
  3. Yes It will give realism to game I d like but with the condition to be update also the sedan textures to be at sane level I like sedan but I m also a big fan of stationwagons Also to have specific interior
  4. I think is a good idea I suggested new types of beacons (waiting for approve), but that s not important Before 1.41 I user a reworked skoda which now is incompatibile so now I m using the skoda 1.36 and 1.41, all 3 from workshop That reworked was good but wasn t 100% compatibile with tmp (had some bigger engines and better gearboxes and the fuell using was lower, the physics was better and max speed was 160 I think truckersmp can talk to that mod dev and to use it with some adds. That s the car Photo taken în sp (my best ever)
  5. Suggestion Name: Skoda new beacons and taxi sign Suggestion Description: a new type of beacon, simillar with pilot one, but not as tall, withe posibility of choosing the color of every part , lights orange, blue and red, center pilot, police or black, in the top of the light to be glass, as at the polish one (a combination between polish & pilot, pilot form & configuration, polish dimensions) and option of choosing the color also for police 1 (lights red & blue, center police or black, Base silver or black) and also adding the ats beacon and if is possible a taxi sign i can t add pictures with default beacons but i think u know them Also continue siren which stars on first touch and stops at second as long phase or beacons and the way the beacons are blinking to be same as at Romanian cars (I said it because I know it best i forgot where images are from Any example images: Why should be aded: will make police cars more realistic Give more posibilities of reproducing real cars And the taxi give variety în traffic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.