1299 profile views

Bierkutscher's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Sorry ... 150 on ProMods ... wow. Back to basics. Indeed. Playing a Simulation obviously is not the interest of TMP. This is so wierd. I would not complain, if there are mutliple servers for TMP and just one limited to "Simulation". This is a bad day for "Truck Simulation"
  2. AsphaltRotzer will be back live on Sat Dec 19 - we're out there for a Holidays Season Convoy and we aim for much fun with you guys

3. Yeah guys, thanks for that now we are at least on the newest version. Having checked it out esterday night still, sadly the horns in area, where other players are, are still buggy and not working always, hence i assume, that the sound bug still persists. What i would have as most important wishes are to resolve the sound bugs - if somebody from the TMP guys could pick this up and revert a feedback, this would be highly appreciated) I'm a patron for good reason and love to support ou guys, but really the past updates were not really smooth, where i am personally not really happy with. I do know all difficulties from technical prospective and appreciate, that people do this stuff during their leisure for all guys keen for trucking in Multiplayer. Again a big thanks to the TMP team!
  4. Hi, when starting MP ETS2 - log In works OK - Profile screen appears. Mouse Pointer is shown - mouse will no more be dedected, hence no use of mouse possible after logging on. ETS2 1.17.1 incl DLC East & Scandinavia no further maps & mods enabled

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.