• Last visited

About zheka160

• Birthday 11/29/1987

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1379 profile views

zheka160's Achievements

Community Answers

1. Happy Birthday! I wish you a pleasant game!

2. Delete all the pictures, and try just the GIF
  3. What browser are you using? Try another browser. Also try to remove everything from your signature, and include just the gif, because there might be a limit how many things are in a signature.
  4. What window doesn't close? I just tried the gif in my signature, and it works. (assuming that's the picture you want in your signature)
  5. lol, I would look through them as well That would be awesome. Funniest ban appeal of the week
  6. Just wondering, why does it matter? That doesn't affect any kind of gameplay, so this shouldn't be under a game bug
  7. Yes you are correct
  8. I'm having similar issues. Did see EN1 server being offline at one point. I think they are having server issues. My error message after waiting for about a minute to connect, is: "Cannot connect to server. Your client protocol version does not match with server one" Since all of us are having same issues, it has to be a server issue, and will be back up and running as soon as they fix it. All you have to do is wait patiently, or connect to the other server.
  9. When editing your signtature, click on the "Image" button, then paste your gif url in the box
  10. Yes it is right click. When you are in the game, usually by moving the mouse, it moves the camera around (when in interior camera). When you right click on your mouse, you will see a yellow cursor, which then you can move the yellow cursor around the screen, and report players. If you want to go back to moving camera, you have to right click again.
  11. The page where you click on "Game Client, on top right of that page, it does says "Welcome {your_user_name}", then "Edit" button, then "Logout" button?
  12. It won't let you download direct link. You have to go to the homepage http://ets2mp.com/index.php, sign in with your username/password, then click "Download latest version", then click "Game Client"
  13. Thank you, for getting it out to us so fast
  14. zheka160

Crash MP

SCS wydała poprawkę , więc dopóki MP wychodzi z nowszej wersji , downgrade z pary do ETS2 poprzedniej wersji . 1) Idź do biblioteki pary 2 ) Kliknij prawym przyciskiem myszy Euro Truck Simulator 2 i wybierz Właściwości 3) Kliknij kartę bety i wybierz " temporary_1_18_01 - dla niekompatybilnych modów " 4) Niech aktualizacji parowa pobrać i uruchomić multiplayer Nieważne. Wydali aktualizacji http://ets2mp.com/index.php?page=download Tłumaczone za pomocą Google Translator
  15. SCS Released a patch, so until MP comes out with a newer version, downgrade your ETS2 from steam, to a previous version. 1) Go to your Steam library 2) Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 and select Properties 3) Click betas tab and select "temporary_1_18_01-for incompatible mods" 4) Let steam update download, and launch multiplayer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.