Constable B

Veteran Driver II
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Constable B

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Constable B's Achievements

• First Post
  • One Year On
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. My understanding is that mods generally aren't allowed/supported, however it seems that some local mods such as interiors/accessories etc. are accessible. Is it somehow possible to enable a much such as Discovery Map Helper while on TMP?
  2. Oh nice, thanks Somehow I didn't find this when I was searching.
  3. I saw some reference to various report/game moderators that stream their process of flying around checking on things, reviewing replays etc. and while I managed to find a couple myself it seems that there are more. I was hoping someone might have a list, or if you watch anyone in particular you could drop their Twitch or whatever in this thread
  4. I've seen a few staff members saying in this thread that the change could be overruled for obvious bad-intentioned players, and that's absolutely a good sign, but I think that what a lot of people seem to be taking issue with (myself included) is that this isn't really very well explained in the rules/update post. It simply states that subsequent bans will be 90 days and leaves it at that, with other options explained in other parts of the rules. If there was a clarification that people obviously playing with bad intentions may still be permanently banned it would ease a lot of concern that we're just going to see trolls coming back time and time again. My initial response to this was incredibly negative, and I'm still quite concerned, but it is massively reassuring to see so many moderators stating that it can be overruled. I just hope that mods/staff aren't afraid to still issue a permanent ban when it seems appropriate. With fewer and fewer players it will only become more noticeable when those truckers you do come across are acting in bad faith.
  5. So, this essentially means that someone can get banned as many times as they like and it'll never become permanent. Just extensions of 90 days every time they break rules again? If someone is breaking the rules so frequently as to get banned 5 times within a year then do they not deserve a permanent ban? They're directly impacting rule-abiding players' experience just because they can't adhere to the very common sense rules.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.