WebOutlaw's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Thanks for all the feedback and the surprisingly uniform view of the situation. To explain a bit more why I am taking part of the blame (although i might have overestimated my contribution to the incident): a) I did overtake on the right, which i usually try to avoid at any cost. It was a move of laziness, as I did not want to slow down and speed up again. b) I don't feel that i have taken all precautions to help avoiding that accident. I recall even thinking "damn, what if he doesn't see me and/ or is pulling over into my lane?" There was a way to drive much more defensively, but I decided against that. Also I was having a longer hiatus, during which i might have gone a bit more soft. I used to report much more erroneous driving. But now I try to look at things a bit more differentiated: Was it just an annoyance? Or did it seriously interfere with my gameplay experience? In this case, I did pick up a load in Calais, was headed to Uppsala and had the accident already in Belgium. So I had not invested much time and effort in that particular journey yet. That was the reason why I decided rather quickly not to report this incident. And giving the report moderators some slack. And now it's time to get back behind the steering wheel...
  2. Hey community, today I want to gather some opinions on a crash I just had yesterday. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1872759015?t=2h0m35s I have already decided not to report this one, as I see the blame partially in me, too. I am just curious how other people view that situation - is it a 50/50 kind of a situation or is there one side more at fault than the other? What do you think?
  3. Happy Birthday! 🎉

4. Happy Birthday 🎉

5. Happy Birthday 🎂 

6. WebOutlaw

Veteran 1

Hello Sinotto, the veteran titles are given for having an forum account for a certain time. As your joined the forum on 31.08.20, your first veteran status should only be granted on 31.08.21 or 01.09.21. I hope I could answer your question. Sincerely WebOutlaw
  7. 115675796_DieNull.png.f634d26095db892425ae7a6d4d26ad16.png

Ok Leute, wer von euch hat heute die Null gewählt, damit ich mich auch mal melden darf? ?

8. Hi Schlumpf, maybe this can help: And if that fails, you could check with a recording via OBS and the overlay from the video below, if there is an actual faulty input is present. Also it could be worth checking with different keyboards or another input device (e.g. a game pad, you could borrow if you don't own one) to see if the problem persists across various input options.
  9. Are you sure about this? Because i have been using the Steam cloud ever since and never had any problems with my profiles or saves. The only thing interfering with my saves, was using unsupported mods. That would be my guess here too.
  10. Also für die ein oder andere Tour wäre ich bestimmt auch zu begeitern. LG WebOutlaw / Andi
  11. Hallo Basti, auch ich kann leider zum ersten Teil nicht allzu viel sagen, da ich mich mit Speditionen schon seit geraumer Zeit nicht mehr beschäftigt habe.Aber falls die Situation sich so darstellt, wie geschildert, frage ich mich einfach nur: Warum? Denn mal ehrlich, was hat man im Endeffekt davon!? Das Spiel ansich ist doch von vornherein nicht unbedingt auf Wettkampf ausgelegt. Daher sehe ich wenig Sinn darin, sich etwas darauf einzubilden, in der größten, besten, aktivsten Spedition zu sein. Sich dann auf der Grundlage gegenseitig nichts mehr zu gönnen, kann dann ja auch nicht Sinn und Zweck des ganzen sein. Vor allem, wenn sich das dann auch noch auf die (virtuelle) Straße überträgt. Und damit kommen wir zum zweiten Punkt - dem generellen Umgang miteinander und eventuell fehlender gegenseitiger Rücksichtnahme. Denn das ist etwas, was ich über die letzten Jahre subjektiv schon beobachten konnte. Aber dazu gehören sicherlich mehrere Faktoren. Zum einen steigt mit zunehmender Spielerzahl - heute tummeln sich ja auf einem Server schon so viele Spieler wie zu Anfangszeiten auf 2-3 Servern - das Risiko, das ein oder andere schwarze Schaf dabei zu haben, dass sich der Wirkung seiner eigenen Spielweise auf den Speilspaß anderer nicht bewusst ist. Desweitern, ändert sich aber mit der Zeit mitunter auch die Sichtweise auf die ein oder andere Situation. Was mir früher noch lustig vorkam, kann mich mitunter heute auch mal einfach nur nerven. Aufgrund genau dieser Erkenntnis, habe ich meine eigenes Report-Verhalten unter die Lupe genommen und bin seitdem weitaus zurückhaltender mit Reports geworden. Mittlerweile reporte ich wirklich nur noch Situationen, in denen man Vorsatz oder gröbste Fahrlässigkeit eindeutig erkennen kann. Letztendlich ist das Ganze auch nur ein Spiel, an das jeder seine eigenen Erwartungen hat. Manch einer hat dazu auch nicht unbedingt die Vorkenntnisse über Verkehrsregels und Gebräuchlichkeiten im Straßenverkehr. Daher ist es für uns als Community sicherlich sinnvoller weniger mit dem erhoben Zeigefinger und mehr mit Hinweisen und Ratschlägen zu agieren. Das ist zwar manchmal leichter gesagt als getan, aber mit der Maxime "behandle andere so, wie du auch behandelt werden möchtest" komme ich eigentlich ganz gut klar. Mit freundlichen Grüßen WebOutlaw / Andi PS.: Die englisch Version wurde ja bereits als schwer verständlich kritisiert; ich vermute dass liegt an einer Übersetzung mittels Google Translator o.ä.. Da würde ich mich durchaus anbieten, nochmal drüberzuschauen und die Übersetzung zu verbessern.
  12. I have found a code for the "Goodyear Tyres Pack", that i might not have redeemed yet for it being a duplicate one.

Whoever wants to try it, be my guest : RWTFQ-43IH4-C8F5C .

1. Owen.

Owen.

Very kind gesture :D Luckily I have the dlc already :)

2. WebOutlaw

WebOutlaw

Well, since i'm not 100% sure whether the code has or has not been redeemed, it seems like the best thing to do. ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.