Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

2 Followers

About kagarium

• Birthday 07/15/1999

Profile Information

• Interests
    Building and fixing computers, general techy things, photography, videography, PC and console gaming (Duh), and everything Sonic (fav=Tails)
  • Preferred Trucks
    DAF
    Peterbilt
  • American Garage Location
    Arizona: Phoenix
  • EU Garage Location
    Belgium: Liège
  • Known languages
    English, Spanish?

Recent Profile Visitors

1397 profile views

kagarium's Achievements

1. Having your name / ID show up as a different color would be very nice. Maybe this could apply to private messages as well?
  2. This will happen when you sleep too many times in a certain time period. It'll reset after a while of driving. Toggling fatigue simulation might also fix it.
  3. Do the jobs show up if you drive directly to a pick up location and check there? Resting once or twice usually fixes it for me. That, or quick traveling to another city. If neither of those work you can always pick up a job in single player then hop onto multiplayer.
  4. +1 to this. I didn't figure out the new talk key was x until yesterday when I accidentally hit it. On a side note, possibility to rebind these keys? Specifically to buttons on gamepads and such?
  5. Exciting I know. I just reinstalled windows a few weeks ago so not much going on yet
  6. A disaster. But what else is new?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.