Dr Joshington

Veteran Driver II
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

2 Followers

About Dr Joshington

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Dr Joshington's Achievements

• One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Hi. I hope I'm asking this in the right place but please forgive me if not. I had a situation today where one person was causing chaos by reckless driving so I made an in-game report. It was probably declined because he's still not banned an hour later. So far I haven't done a website report. My evidence is clear as day, so can I, or will I be breaking rules for repeating reports? Because I know you can't repeat website reports for the same user but I'm not clear whether I can repeat a report if the first was in-game only... Thanks! Joshua
  2. I really appreciate your reponse, it was very helpful. I was afraid that if I choose a different sim, I will get myself banned for lying about which sim it is ? so, I will do the report later but choose a different sim (and add the note about which sim it truly was. My query is fully solved. Thanks again!
  3. Hi all. I attended an event today on a dedicated server and needed to make two reports. I have the video evidence and I've done one of the reports. I'm ready to do the second report but I've used all reports, so I understand I have to wait until my old reports are dealt with. However, during reports, you must select which server the incident took place on. If it takes a few days for me to be able to have a report available to use, what should I do in terms of selecting which SIM? Because the event server won't exist in a few days, I'm not even sure if it does right now. So it won't appear on the drop-down list, will it? Will I have to select a different sim or will I have to abandon the report? Thanks Josh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.