• Virtual Trucking Company
    Nowt.

Driver

Recent Profile Visitors

3806 profile views

ChillSkies's Achievements

1. Hey! Thank you for the follow!?

2. Hii, Thanks For Follow!?

3. Hello there, and thanks for the follow.

4. Thank you for the follow! ?

5. Happy Birthday  Merry Christmas

1. ChillSkies

ChillSkies

Thank you! sorry it is late, hope you had a wonderful christmas

6. Happy Birthday ?

Merry Christmas ?

1. ChillSkies

ChillSkies

Thanks Sorry its late I did not see, hope you had great christmas ?

7. GOOD NEWS! After many hours of endless searching I found what I needed to replace. I then had a 7 hour hunt for an appropriate replacement. Then someone from the discord replied and it worked! I appreciate the efforts to give information and I am glad I was able to solve this finally!
  8. No this question has not been answered. reply to the first answer: i am not trying to change the text or flag i am trying to change the background reply to second answer. I know save editing and that guide for coloring plates only tells you how to color text. my question remains unanswered at this current time ?
  9. Hello ^_^ I see this licence plate yesterday. I really wish to know how to get the color to be black like this one ->License plate color I would like please I tried editing dds file and mat file and tobj file but it does not work ? Please. Someone can help me? Tysm!
  10. Oh also yes I found what I was after but hopefully that link can help other people thanks!
  11. Hello! I got double trailer already what I meant to explain was I wanted trailer that had certain cargo on top of trailer like save edited cargo. I had already checked forums as thats where I learnt to save edit licence plate and engine swap but couldnt find what I needed. For anyone else who is looking for modded cargo I actually found a link to a mod that does it all for you. You can just purchase the trailer with whatever cargo you want on top of it! Link is https://ets2.lt/en/93-rp-mega-pack-v2-beta-work-in-multiplayer-1100-trailers/ for anyone who is interested ? hopefully it can help someone who was trying to find easy answer like I was! take care stay safe!
  12. My first ever post to feed! Nice!

13. Hello. Today I was driving down kirkenes and saw triple tanker. And double locomotive. I am wondering if someone can explain how to save edit trailers? Thanks for any help I would really appreciate it a lot! (Mods, I tried finding right place to post this but I hate forums and I have no idea if this is the right place to ask, if not please can you move this to where it needs to be asked? Thanks!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.