Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

MrBlack1

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About MrBlack1

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

MrBlack1's Achievements

1. Is there no way to DELETE any of my comments?
  2. OK I followed the instructions above for the CB BUT it still doesn't work. First you say... (4. If you right click it will take you out one yellow dart.) WTF does that mean? Rt click on WHAT? You can't right click on the CB itself even if you press F1/pause or not, There is no ON/OFF switch that is clickable in game? So how do you get that menu? Your instructions need to be a lot clearer 'step by step'. As near as I can tell there is no CB menu anywhere in the ATS settings although I can not get that above (yellow dart) menu to materialize. I can not click on the CB itself to turn it ON or OFF. I can however change the channels up of down using these keyboard keys -> (,) (.) BUT (X) does nothing. There is no ON/OFF switch on the keyboard that I know of or have been able to find or instructed/pointed to and again I can't click on the CB at all. So what's the big secret that is not easily explained better than this. I have truckers trying to talk to me but I can't answer them and if I try to use the chat (Y) it throws me back to my desktop... truck still running at 65MPH. That freaks me out and has caused accidents. (grins) This CB is very frustrating withOUT CLEAR, step by step, click by click, instructions on how to operate it and how to get these menus. That's my experience with this. When I press the (X) is that not supposed to give me that CB keyed mic squeaky sound? I saw no speaker in any part of the screen when I pressed the (X) key. I know you have to hold it to talk which I did of course. Took me ages just to find that menu the instructions were so UNCLEAR. I did find it and made some adjustments but unless I am transmitting with no mic or voice sound and no ability to know if I am transmitting then I assume it is not working. In any event... I GIVE UP!
  3. OK I followed the instructions above for the CB BUT it still doesn't work. I got that menu 'finally' using (F11 then Tab then right clicked for the yellow arrow)... (sheesh... they sure could have made that instruction a lot clearer) and adjusted the settings but I can find no way to turn ON or OFF the actual CB, although, I think it is defaulted to ON (why even mention that?) as the numbers/channels can be changed with (,) & (.) but (X) does NOT mark the spot at which I can transmit. In other words (X) DOES NOT WORK. I'm using a 'waves blue-tooth head set' which all... ATS/ETS and TruckersMP does recognize but will not activate/transmit with (X). Is there a fix for that which I seem to be missing somewhere? PS... I also tried this with a microphone plugged into the mic 3.5mm jack. It still will not transmit so I don't believe it is my Blue-Tooth head set as both don't work. I don't want to go out and buy and gaming head set with a built in mic as my blue-tooth already has that, just to find out that doesn't work either. Any help appreciated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.