Nevada: Reno
  • EU Garage Location
    Luxembourg: Luxembourg
  • Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

836 profile views

Steel Driver's Achievements

1. Instead of doing it on a track, why not make it a truck rally?
  2. World of Trucks contracts limit you to 90km/h. @HUNGabi95
  3. Hello folks, I tried searching for a solution to this, but all I've found was a how-to for when the asset first came out. My CB doesn't seem to be working. Pressing X doesn't cause the speaker in the bottom right to pop up, I don't see a red light on the CB radio and calling a "radio check" doesn't recieve a response from the local community, though I've tried in multiple cities. What I've tried so far: Restarting the game Reinstalling the mod Hitting the default button in the settings of the tab window Searching for a way to change the hotkey in both the mod settings and the game settings Any help would be appreciated.
  4. Also, after imputing the required edit into the java file, dragging the SII folder to it results in an "Illegal action has occurred" message.
  5. I'm currently working through the tutorial; however, the link for the non-java decrpypter gives me a "404" error. Page cannot be found. Was it changed recently? Thanks
  6. As a newcomer to the forums, I have a noob question, as we're on the topic. What's reputation, and if it's important, why? Thanks in advanced.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.