Colorado: Denver
  • EU Garage Location
    Spain: Madrid
  • Known languages
    Chinese, English

External Websites

• World Of Trucks

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Actros 63 AMG's Achievements

• One Year On
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. I have reinstalled the tmp software and now the problem is soleved. Thank u very much.
  2. Everytime I clicked truck dealer I get stuck, whether online purchase or go to dealer. I can't operate anything. Even if I pressed ESC, it still has no response. The only way to solve is to logout windows. But by this, the game will be forced to exit and needs restart. Please help me. My operation system in Windows 11 stable, and PC spec is i7-10750h and RTX2070Super and 32GB RAM.
  3. Happy Birthday

4. I have a suggestion that is to mark where the point where NCZ ends. Before this we all know that NCZ ends when we get out of garage/service/goods yard. But now, we can hardly know exactly where ending point is, so lots of accidents may happen. If a line or road sign is set, most drivers will see that and take safe actions. In this way the problem may be solved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.