About Jordi_Walker97

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

533 profile views

Jordi_Walker97's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Hey there! Having looked at the Event Server Request calendar it looks like this will be June 12th. However TruckersMP will release details of the event around a week before it is due to happen. Hope this helps!
  2. Hello there! I am happy to say that I can help you with this issue! The first thing to try would be starting TruckersMP as an Administrator. To do this complete the following: 1) Right-click on TruckersMP 2) Click "Start as Administrator" If that does not work you can always try the following: Step 1: - Go to Steam library - Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Properties - Local Files - Verify in-game files Step 2: - Go to ETS 2 / ATS - Click "Play" - Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit)'' - Start ETS 2/ATS - Go in game and drive for a bit in single-player - Save and close ETS 2/ATS If none of the above works, please try the following: Step 3: (Try to re-install the Launcher) - The press WIn + R and type in ''%programdata%" - Find the folder TruckersMP and delete it - Delete you /Documents/ETS2MP - Then go to control Panel and uninstall TruckersMP Step 4: - Then re-install the launcher as administrator ---> truckersmp.com/download - Launch TMP as administrator. Let me know if this works. Kind regards, Jordididn'tsaurus.
  3. Drive With The Kings later this evening!

1. centurion.

centurion.

We will be there! ❤️ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.