Aphollone's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • One Year On
  • First Post
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. First of all, I apologize for my bad english. Suggestion Name: Regulation proposal for newly arrived Alpine mountains. Suggestion Description: Hundreds of people are waiting for no reason in the waiting area you see in the picture. That's why everyone's hurts the computer. In my opinion, this area should be closed to entry in TruckersMP and should not be a waiting area. Any example images: Why should it be added?: This feature should come so that we do not play games with low graphics and freezing as in the picture.
  2. Thanks man. Yes, you can locked the subject.
  3. I encounter this error when entering the game. I was able to enter the game without problems only 1 hour ago. I tried other solutions on the forum, but I didn't get any results. Is there anyone who can help?
  4. I don't think you saw what I wrote above. 3 of my last 24 reports have been rejected, and now my report limit is 3.
  5. A person who wants to play the game in multiplayer just buys the game. Because, as you said, there are no players anywhere but the D-C Road. In fact, it would make more sense for people to find a solution instead of reducing their reporting rights. I've passed everything 50 reports have been accepted, while only 14 reports have been rejected. I mean, why are they thinking about taking away my right to report when there's a figure of about 4 times that?
  6. I don't think there will be a player to report because there is no one else on the map. If it's really what you say, it might be Truckersmp's most ridiculous system.
  7. Only 3 of the last 24 reports have been rejected.
  8. As my earlier reports were accepted, my report limit increased. But it's not increasing now, it's only falling when it's rejected. There is even a decidedly big difference between the count of accepted or rejected reports.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.