[BG-NL] CrazyIvan_

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

1 Follower

About [BG-NL] CrazyIvan_

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

[BG-NL] CrazyIvan_'s Achievements

• One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Absolutely, thank you very much! My question has an answer, you can lock the topic now.
  2. I've tried everything I can think of - deleting TMP then installing it again, downgrading down to 1.39 and then back up to 1.40, and I cannot, for the love of God, get this thing away. Please help, would be very much appreciated! Much love, - Ivan EDIT: I managed to fix it by sheer miracle, so delete the topic or move it (since I cannot delete it) Thanks still if someone has read it!
  3. I am well aware that bugs are not for here and should go towards the bug report platform immediately, however I wish to know if anyone else has it, and in case they’ve found a fix, please tell! So I decide to get some cargo and drive it off. I reach the end destination, drop it off and Alt+F4 right after. Next time I log into MP, it turns out that for whatever reason I have not finished the job and by now it’s long late. Only way to fix this is to change trucks after finishing the haul. Has anyone else experienced that, and how did they fix it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.