AllGoodNamesRGone

Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

1 Follower

About AllGoodNamesRGone

Profile Information

• Interests
    Computers, games, family, forestry machines. vehicles.
  • Preferred Trucks
    Volvo
  • American Garage Location
    Not set
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Düsseldorf
  • Known languages
    Swedish, English.

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

776 profile views

AllGoodNamesRGone's Achievements

• First Post
  • One Year On
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Hello @2008PuntoGrande As you might not know, the official TruckersMP account and forum account is two different accounts. That means if you got onto the forum for the first time today as it tells me on your forum profile, you will have to wait for another year to reach Veteran I on your forum account.
  2. Уважаемый @vovang0 не могли бы вы быть более конкретными, например, причину, по которой вас пинают, или какую-либо информацию? Нам будет нелегко помочь вам, если мы не знаем, почему вас пинают.
  3. Уважаемый @kopkama122 Посетите эту страницу, чтобы узнать о некоторых решениях вашей проблемы. This is an english Topic tho.
  4. I mean, it's clear that I'm the winner ?
  5. Men vad trevligt att se dig här PallePuh, det var ett tag sen vi körde tillsammans. Hur går det för dig och vad gör du för tillfället?
  6. Hallå där, om någon vill köra TruckerMP Promods så hänger jag gärna på, jag har skaffat alla Map DLCs nu under Black Friday. Skulle vara roligt att köra med några Svenskar.
  7. Trevligt att träffas Rasmus, synd att du inte spelar så mycket på Simulation 1, men jag kan förstå varför. Jag har funderat på att lägga lite pengar på att köpa alla Mapp DLC's nu i December. Om jag gör det så kanske vi kan träffas på Promods någon dag. Det skulle vara väldigt roligt om jag ska vara ärlig. Men jag är inte riktigt säker ännu? Vi får se vad jag vill lägga pengarna på.
  8. Jag kör mycket på Simulation 1, eller det är den ända servern jag kör på om jag inte är med i ett event med Viva Trucking som oftast är på Simulation 2. Just nu så spelar jag mycket Dead by Daylight, men vi ses nog snart ska du se.
  9. Då vill jag börja med att hälsa dig välkommen tillbaka till TruckersMP. Det är roligt att du väljer att komma tillbaka. Jag hoppas att vi ses på vägarna någon dag!
  10. @MrGladdy Do you have the Slipstream paint package? Have you used it on the truck you bought? then you may need to remove it from the truck because I don't think it's supported yet?
  11. Hello, @MrGladdy I have two Scenarios that could made TMP auto kick you. First Scenario. If you worked on a Scoda, did you add the "Police lights" or the "Police skin" to it and bought it? If so, you will get auto kicked as the police skin and police lights are only available for the TMP Staff team (Game mod+) Second Scenario. If you have any mods activated so you get cool stuff to the truck and you added that to the truck? Well, mods are restricted only to singleplayer and not Multiplayer. I hope one of this Scenarios helped you, if not? Then I wish you all my luck that someone else can help you with this
  12. Tjena, finns det fortfarande några Svenskar som spelar ETS? Jag finns på vägarna hela dagarna efter jobbet ifall någon är intreserad att hänga på.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.