Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Seifer the Lizard King

Veteran Driver VI
  • Last visited

About Seifer the Lizard King

Recent Profile Visitors

982 profile views

Seifer the Lizard King's Achievements

1. This guy is always sending me messages on steam now inciting me very hard to join his group. After seeing your screenshots, (censored) I asked that exact guy how old he was after I caught him spamming (exactly like that) somewhere in Germany and he said he was 15. To which I replied something like "Sorry, I'm 22 and my ears know better than to join this teamspeak". Then he called me ageist. I think the age shows...
  2. When I try /report it's the wrong command, and whenever I try E.g. /re or /e 427 Trolling it just comes up with "Player not found"
  3. I did not have this guy send me overdrawn so you could say this is a false report. Something happened that meant his trailer collided with something on me.
  4. There was colliding, for some reason. Whenever his trailer collided with my cab it sent me flying into a wall!
  5. Jyree, ID: 673. I was parking up my trailer after a long drive and he suddenly raced into the lot, rammed me out of the way (due to his trailer). Didn't apologise. Kept ramming me. Wouldn't respond to my chat messages, rammed me into the wall again. Cannot park, is flailing around the compound ramming into everything and everyone. Screenshots attached, and he racked me up to 17% damage when I am in 112k debt with 1000 in my account. Seriously pissed at this!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.