Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

tijnne

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About tijnne

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

tijnne's Achievements

1. Me and my friend want to play ets2 again after few months. We go to trucker mp and take the promods server. One way or another if we take a world of trucks job we have a problem, we get the text : that the truck of trailer is to long? I don't understand. I never had this. Thanks
  2. tijnne

add skin

hey friends, i download mods with skins for my truck. buth i don't know how to install. anyone help? grt
  3. what i don't understand is the fact we have transport with cars, with boats, but you cant buy a trailer like that? they are standaard. right? grt,
  4. hey guys, another day, a new question :D. i hav emy own truck now. so i do work with trailers i used from the company. now i gues i get 30.000 - 40.000 for a job. now i look for buy a trailer, i am level 10 so i have a few trailers i can buy. buth is it a good idea? wath if i start in a factory with my own trailer with load in calais,and go to dortmund. and when i finish i see a bigger job in dortmund but not for my trailer. what happens with my trailer? stays it there? or go's it to my garage? and when i need it, does i go back to dortmund? grt,
  5. i think it don't work with world of trucks when you play version 1_37? right,? grt,
  6. hello truckfriends ! me and a friend playing ets2.. we play online on truckerMP to. buth we must find a job with the same start location and end location to drive togheter. i sthere a simple way to play / driver with a friend. grt,
  7. thanks guys for the answers. i have the perfect way to play online and ofline with same save game. when you played with 1_37. you can play ofline when you open with steam. if you don't have a mission you can go with truckerMP wit hthe same save game. grt,
  8. thanks all, i have another problem. i have played on euro truck simulator a couple hourers. and now i have truckerMP , i can not use my saved game that i played on euro trucks. i changed to 1_37 for playing truckerMP, is this the reason? when i changed to none, i can play it again on euro trucker 2 ofline. i want to play my game ofline and online. grt,
  9. hello everybody. i'm new to the game. and i am a big fan of it. but i installed truckermp without any problem. buth when i drive my first cargo ( from brussel to brussel ) i did not get my money beceause i was 100548 houres to late. ?. you all now this is not possible haha. is this something you guys have to? is this always? it's hard to earn money if you have always this ?. thanks for reading, grt,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.