Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

usafirepix

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About usafirepix

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

usafirepix's Achievements

1. The only limits seem to be on trailers (limit of 2 for ETS2) so drive your preferred truck would be my suggestion! The convoy servers are special ones, only available for the duration of the event. As we get closer to that time they will become available. This will be on the convoy server. Special event server that will be activated prior to the start of the event.
  2. Even if you are able to get your paint skins to remain when you load into MP there is an additional issue to consider. I believe they function like the various paint packs that can be purchased.Let's take the classic stripes paint pack as an example. I have it but if we encounter each other in MP, and you do not have it, it will not render properly for you and all you will see is a white or gray truck. I believe custom skins possibly function the same way. Someone please enlighten me if this is not accurate for skins as well. As an alternative we found default paint schemes to use as the proverbial "company colors" in MP.
  3. Samm, Good morning. If I am understanding your question correctly another potential solution is trucksbook. https://trucksbook.eu/ There is a platform that runs on PC playing the game on that will automatically log a employees jobs. There is also a way to monitor the overall statistics of all drivers, as well as compare them internally and externally. This will let you view their logbook for their history, plus have the ability to see their current job. There is a map feature that will let you see their location as well. There is also a dispatch system that will let you send jobs to them (but there are other solutions for that as well). If I am understanding your question correctly I hope this helps! Have a great day!
  4. While that is one option I prefer having the control to mute certain individuals, while still being able to interact with those I choose to ?
  5. Did anyone else experience no longer having a mute option {on the CB} after this was added yesterday? Can not find this anywhere now ?
  6. We will try to have a few folks come join in on this party ? Where is the meeting location for this event in San Diego?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.