Boggelino

Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Boggelino

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Boggelino's Achievements

• First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. When opening the game through the launcher everything is fine until I select the ProMods server. When I do the game just freezes on the server screen. I tried joining the base game server and everything works fine. What should I do?
  2. I have fixed the issue. I have persuaded a friend to download TruckersMP and then copied the files from his files into mine and it works.
  3. My launcher does not want to update. Every time I open the launcher it says "Download Update", but upon clicking the button, something loads (I saw the number 129) and then it just constantly loads. I researched this topic on your forums and found possible methods that would solve my problem. When attempting these methods step-by-step, non of them worked and the problem persists. What I am doing: 1. Opening the Launcher through the shortcut located on my Desktop (I even tried Administration mode) 2. Pressing the "Download Update" button. 3. Waiting. 4. After a long period of time (5-10 minutes) it shows me one of 2 error messages: - "Failed to validate *something*" - something along those lines (I don't remember it very clearly) - "Failed to download *something*" - something along those lines (I don't remember it very clearly either)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.