Recent Profile Visitors

1123 profile views

Illusive's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Yes, HTC will be starting from the infamous 0

We will be looking for staff to join our team, 

we are currently closed to recruitment, but im more than happy for you to DM me, maybe get a head start in your application

All positions and drivers will be needed!

Capture.PNG

2. Sneak preview of whats coming ? 

VTC Development is almost finished ❤️

Capture.PNG

3. Thanks for the follow ❤️

1. Kromatik

Kromatik

Np, see you on the road ✌️

2. Illusive

Illusive

Yes, ill be in iberia when 1.40 is out ?

4. Suggestion Name: Alternating Vehicles | Public / Patreon View Suggestion Description: I would like to see the patreon vehicles removed from public view! Basically just a separate screenshot of the 2 vehicles for public should be seen by the public in the voting images, this will simply not show them the vehicle of Patreons, and leave the public guessing what car is coming for patreons! Any example images: unfortunately not Why should it be added?: 1) it maya valid confusion within the “Voting” process, 2) it keeps public guessing what other AI vehicle will come next for the patreons which adds a little more fun and a little extra benefit of being a patron “Since it’s patreon privilege in-game anyway”
  5. Guest

Thanks For Follow ❤️❤️ 

6. :O, Thanks for the follow ?

Followed back ❤️

7. Monthly Alternating Vehicles convoy for patrons? This will allow patrons to join official tmp run convoys in our voted vehicles, could be great fun and something extra
  8. Suggestion Name: Verified VTC's Headquarters | Depot Suggestion Description: Verified VTC's have worked hard to get on the Radar. Whilst this maybe arguable about extras and what ever I think Verified VTC's should get a company headquarters added to the map. All you would have to do is add a Garage, with a fuel station, and a decently sized "Parking area" for them to play around in, now, this should not be a NCZ although I guess public would use it, which means you could use it, Simply add the company logo to a sign post outside saying Welcome to "Company HQ or depot" Verified VTC's would be able to choose where there main HQ is located, however it must be disallowed in major populated areas, such as Duisburg, Calais, Kirkenes, for example. Any example images: I do not have any images, im not good at editing, maybe somebody whos could at doing this could maybe post something Why should it be added?: This would help with convoy management, and company meet ups, it could also act as a starting and or end point for VTC Convoys, Public + Private ones, if companies drive past other companies they could be used as "rest stops" or fuel fixers should it be a long run. personally i think this a great feature for running VTC's although a lot of work for the development team, which is why your company must be verified and not validated.
  9. i myself would love this mod to come to multiplayer, its a great mod, and would use it all the time, the gfx are so much better
  10. Generally speaking, it would be nice to see something different and new with the scout cars
  11. Personally I think NCZ should be removed all together, NCZ takes away the realism of the simulation. I understand that this makes much more reports for game moderators to handle however is this game a simulation or an arcade? I mean you have arcade servers for this reason. If people can’t drive I believe that’s on them, I think instead of having a NCZ in highly populated areas player AFK limit should be reduced to about 25 seconds in which it kicks the player for being stuck, yes this system would kick players that are patiently waiting, however I feel it would enforce players to do the IRL driving rule of 1x1 maybe get away with 2x2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.