• American Garage Location
    Nevada: Las Vegas

Recent Profile Visitors

1264 profile views

TheCanadianTrucker's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. RIP my Shriek.  You will be missed, buddy.

2. Just got ETS2, can't wait to play.  Now for my crappy island internet connection to hurry up.

1. ViniKamp1

ViniKamp1

Good luck and avoid walking the route Calais x Duisburg (CxD), welcome!

3. ^You might be better off making a post on the SCS forums for the beta build. I'm not too sure how well we might be able to help you.
  4. Does anyone else love to decorate their trucks in an Outrun theme?  

5. I wonder if Elon Musk's Starlink will be accessible in Canada.  Living on a small island off the coast of BC and Alaska doesn't get you a very good or stable connection.  

6. ^Does the Game.log or Game.Crash file list any information that can help? (Normally located in your PC/Documents folder for your game)
  7. Sorry mate, but you're going to have to provide me better details if you want help (Does it list an error? Do you have mods? Does it crash to desktop?, etc.). But I'll list off some basics for you. -Verify integrity of steam files. -Test if issue exists on a new profile with no mods. -If game is fine without mods, it's probably a mod that's not up to date.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.