California: Sacramento
  • EU Garage Location
    The Netherlands: Rotterdam
  • Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

810 profile views

MrMajorAssassin's Achievements

1. The expected version of MP is newer than the version I have? Is 1.36.2.2s newer than 1.36.2.11?
  2. Thanks guys. I must say I was surprised. I'm used to driving my scout at 260km/h xD. Understand this change though. Maybe on the stats page and in-game change it from saying unlimited to - 150km/h, to make it clear and obvious for everyone?
  3. I'm sure this question has been answered many times, so sorry in advanced. But, I've just come back to TruckersMP after a year or so and noticed that even on the 'no speed-limiter' servers of ETS2 and ATS, there seems to be a hard speed cap of 150km/h or 100mph. If this is the case, shouldn't this be changed to reflect the actual situation? Or, is it possible to disable it somehow? * shows that the server is "speedlimiter: disabled" Thanks, Lachlan
  4. Thanks! Happy holiday trucking everyone.
  5. Mod Version: 0.2.0.3.4 Controllers Used: Mouse & keyboard Description of Issue: Today, all of the times I've attempted to connect to the US Server, SA server, and Asian server - I have waited for minutes, and I've still not been connected to any of the servers. It tells me "Connecting to United States #1" - no further messages are shown, and I cannot chat / use TAB, this happens for all three of the servers. I attempted to connect to the EU #1 & EU#2 - connected in about 2 seconds. I'm from Australia, FYI. I've noticed that the player count has stayed exactly the same for about 8 hours - odd right? How to reproduce: Attempt to login to either US, SA, Or Asian server. Screenshots / Videos: Check out: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?app=ets2mp&module=game&section=servers http://www.twitch.tv/kat_pw Or just launch up your game - & if you watch the SA, US, and Asia servers, the player count remains exactly the same.
  6. I find it most amusing at the controversy caused by all of these update changes. Personally, I am happy, either way that the Multiplayer version is setup. I am truly happy to just be able to truck with my friends. Good job to all of the developers who are working very hard on this project - and good luck to the future of this amazing project. Remember guys, they are doing this for free. Kind Regards, Lachlan
  7. Sadly, it is - apparently people cannot be trusted...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.