• American Garage Location
    (PM) British Columbia: Kamloops
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Dover
  • Known languages
    English

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

IndirectWeb94's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• First Post
  • Well Followed
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Nide to see another TruckersMP event but in my opinion would be better if there was a non-patreon version of the achievement...
  2. I really appreciate that people can get the best of both worlds (just for chill/non-serious and more serious and realistic). The servers in general will suit most if not all of the TruckersMP Player base... Good Job TMP Staff
  3. 626694828888948746.png?v=1763450090005332008.gif?v=1 ?????? ??? ??? ?????? ??????? 807261467527217253.png?v=1

4. Thanks for the follow ❤️ 

5. Thanks for the follow! ❤️ 

6. Thanks for the follow

7. In my opinion It's a great addition to TruckersMP, I know it's made for driving trucks but it gives more realism within the online mod as AI online isn't available yet. I also think it's a good way to keep people interested and a good incentive for Patrons too!
  8. Suggestion: Custom signs to for the NCZ triggers for Duisburg Description: Custom TMP Signs e.g. Sign saying "No Collision Zone begins in 100 Meters" Reason: To warn drivers of the upcoming No Collisions Zone & would help with the quantity of collisions in those areas.
  9. guys just noticed an update on steam (22nd June) for ETS2 is this comaptible for TMP?
  10. Thanks for keeping as updated as you have been Digital and the rest of the team Is there any further updates you are able to add at this time?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.