Spanish, English

Recent Profile Visitors

1564 profile views

rtkpXX's Achievements

• Conversation Starter
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. I binded my retarder to the red scroll wheel on the G29, and I'm using a DAF XF 106 and its retarder only has 3 positions, but when I try to set 1st position, by scrolling once, it double clicks, and it goes straight to level 2 of the retarder. Doesn't matter how small the movement is, it's impossible to make it single click, any way to stop my wheel from doing this?
  2. rtkpXX

Map Unlock

Thank you, works good, guess we can close this now. Thank you a lot!
  3. rtkpXX

Map Unlock

I want to 100% unlock on my own profile. Other profiles have random names, money amounts, XP, etc. Also some of them don't work because I'm missing Krone DLC, etc.
  4. Problem: Game Freezes when you ALT + TAB. Solution: When opening your game. Open Steam first, then Open TruckersMP and click 'Launch ETS/ATS' don't touch your computer until game has completely started, and you get the intro logos. Once there, you can ALT + TAB and your game will work correctly. Note: This also fixes brightness bug, where your brightness will either not change, or will set to the default value.
  5. rtkpXX

Map Unlock

Is there any way to unlock 100% of the map without driving all around it? I tried using 'sii decryptor' but 'game.sii' won't decrypt properly. Any help?
  6. Pretty useful, add option to unlock 100% of the map or unlock all truck dealers and it will be perfect, also, a custom imput for money and XP would be ideal. Good luck with that.
  7. Would be good to have a reconnect button for when you get kicked for being AFK too, etc. BTW: That 'reconnect' button would be very very useful on ProMods, as it usually takes like 5 minutes to load, and then you get kicked for Unrealiable Connection :kekw:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.