San5ez

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About San5ez

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

San5ez's Achievements

• Getting Noticed

Recent Badges

1. Suggestion Name: Pickup trucks Suggestion Description: pickup trucks and hauling jobs Why should it be added? I would rather see pickup trucks be added than the skoda since it is in the same category as trucks, i believe it would also do a wonderful job with hauling jobs and also to give players a realistic feeling of what it is like to haul trailers with a pickup truck while there are thousands of other drivers around doing the same thing. And i also think players would engage more in the game if modified kits where added each update for the pickup trucks and also there are some people who dont want to be too high or too low of the ground and thats where the pickup truck comes in and also since it is smaller than alot of semis it should be cheaper which should enable beginners or starter players to learn easier by doing the easier haulings first and then as they level up they move on to bigger trucks and trailers. o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.