DanishFlipper

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About DanishFlipper

• Birthday 05/18/1985

Profile Information

• Interests
    ETS2 MP. Fair game, an fair people, so keep trucking fair :D.. I will help out where i can, i play about 8 hours a day.
  • Preferred Trucks
    Mercedes
  • EU Garage Location
    The Netherlands: Amsterdam

Recent Profile Visitors

1585 profile views

DanishFlipper's Achievements

1. Yeah the hot fix works, now i can change my password ... Thanks for this ..
  2. Dear ETS2 MP team, I have a problem now, i just changed my passowrd on my account, an now when im typing in my new password, it says invalid email or password??? I´m typing the exact password i changed my info to, so is it because i run windows 10 or, cause earlier on thursday i did not have any issuses?? Best regards DanishFlipper
  3. I know, but thnaks guys .. But what i meant is, like other people said´, maby it would be a good ide to add to the in game rules, that the RED color is only for the admins, that´s what i meant
  4. Just today, in the last couple of hours, i have seen 8 drivers with a RED color, wich are not a admin... Maby it will be a good idea to put this information under ingame rules
  5. You don´t need to turn you anti virus of, when you download it an your computer says it can´t download, just press more info, an then press download or allow download.. Hope this help you out
  6. is it possible to make the text bigger in some how, cause i´m having a hard time to see the chat messages now
  7. First, thanks for the nice new update, great work .. But i just have one thing, is it possible to make the text bigger, cause i´m having a hard time to see the chat messages now
  8. I was just asking, an telling you that it´s the same message that i got some times..
  9. Do you give it some time to connect to the server, cause every time im connecting to the server when server que is full i also get that message, but eventually it connects to the server..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.