[GER] Hecki's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Dedicated
  • Getting Noticed
  • Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. The problem is not the length of the ghost mode, but the direct spawning. There is a very short moment (0.000000001 seconds) between loading the savegame and Ghost Mode, where Ghost Mode is not yet active. And this is when the accident occurs. I've experienced it myself and fortunately also recorded it once: But unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it. Meh.... I wanted to argue and counter-argue ^^ But Ok Accepted *edit* Correct Quote
  2. Maybe. That's why I said: The person who caused the accident would have to be held liable for this, because without him this situation of loading an old quicksave would not have occurred. *edit* And that's why it might be difficult to hold someone accountable for loading an old save game AND/OR restarting and resuming the game after a game crash (which amounts to the same thing), since in both cases it was not the player's intention to cause an accident. This is merely the result of another player's misbehaviour or the game crashing.
  3. Not really. If someone crashes into you, your delivery will be damaged. It doesn't help if you drive to the side and respawn there. You inevitably have to load an old save game in which the delivery is undamaged, and unfortunately this is often just a save game in which you are in the middle of the road. So it is not your fault. It's the fault of the driver who crashes into you. And he should also suffer the consequences.
  4. I very often see players who have been active on TruckersMP for a long time and still haven't understood how to keep their distance. They're always surprised that there are lags when I brake and they cause accidents. If they still haven't understood it the second time and still drive too close, then a "keep distance" in the tag doesn't help. And a "rec" in the tag is just as superfluous. Not only in the tag, but also the pointless writing in the chat "rec @1234". Save video evidence, write a report, done.
  5. Suggestion Name: remove the sign at the railway crossing or put it somewhere else Suggestion Description: There is an absolutely stupidly positioned warning sign at the level crossing, which stands DIRECTLY in front of the lights, so that you can no longer visually recognise when the barrier goes down. Please remove it or put it somewhere else Any example images: Why should it be added?: Not added. REMOVED. So that you can clearly see the red lights when the barrier goes down. Thanks.
  6. Suggestion Name: Increase the minimum playtime to 24 hours (Arcarde server or Steam) Suggestion Description: The minimum playtime on Steam after creating a new TMP account should be increased or you should have a minimum playtime on an arcade server to get access to the simulation servers. Why should it be added?: Many (intentional) accidents and/or reckless driving are mainly made by new players. Increasing the minimum playtime on Steam or an Arcarde server would reduce accidents and reckless driving. In addition, banned players cannot now easily circumvent a ban by running a new Steam account in parallel for 2 hours (current minimum time in Steam) in order to create a new account immediately after a ban and continue their mischief.
  7. Maybe the Emergency Brake System in the options active? I have it turned off and I don't brake immediately if the engine breaks.
  8. If you want to keep the 7 days, it would of course also be possible to provide information when creating a report that there are already active reports against the player. Then support can take as long as it wants.
  9. That wasn't the point at all. Low Horsepower Truck summarized it very well here: And I don't want anyone banned after their ban has expired either, but someone who hasn't been banned yet.
  10. That's for sure, but the person already has a ban. And with only 10 numbers of reports, it is unnecessary to extend the ban. It would be better to offer the free seat to a player who is still free to drive around with his misconduct.
  11. Suggestion Name: Reports again for 14 days instead of 7 Suggestion Description: Reports can be written for 14 days Why should it be added?: Wouldn't it have been better to leave the time at 14 days? This would not change the numbers of the reports (10), but you would have more time to see whether a potential report was still necessary at all. I have always written my reports after 10-12 days, because many players have already been banned during this time and therefore many reports were superfluous. Now, with only 7 days left, it's a bit short, and this increases the likelihood of reports being written pointlessly if there is already a report against the same player. *edit: If you want to keep the 7 days, it would of course also be possible to provide information when creating a report that there are already active reports against the player. Then support can take as long as it wants.
  12. Every evening it starts with broken connection It's very annoying.
  13. I know there is a bug. But not in this case. Sometimes I can see the silhouette of the truck behind, especially on oncoming traffic with lights passing me and illuminate the truck behind me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.