• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Thank you for the follow ❤️ 

2. Thank you for the follow ?❤️ 

3. Thanks for the follow clown ❤️

4. Great idea ! I hope it will be confirme this suggestion because it is a bit old suggestion.... ?
  5. Bonsoir, Je me présente Avge (Vincent mon vrai prénom), 25 ans. Je suis un préparateur de commande pour un magasin depuis plus de 1 an. Mon rêve de métier est le chauffeur PL, j'espère que cela sera réalisé. Dans l'univers d'ETS2, je suis un chauffeur de EMI TRANSPORT depuis un peu moment. Je suis également le responsable de Humain Ressource chez OCSC Event (L'organisateur des convois internationaux). EMI TRANSPORT : https://truckersmp.com/vtc/49702 OCSC Event : https://truckersmp.com/vtc/39908 See you on the road Avge
  6. Bonsoir à tous, @Rider. Je me permets à répondre vos questions en essayant de relancer ici xD En fait, j'aime dans TMP : le multiplayer car on peut jouer ensemble, pour moi c'est génial de jouer avec les autres joueurs et on se communique. Sinon on peut s'ennuyer très vite. De plus, j'adore les camions, surtout Volvo Pour cela, je joue très souvent sur TMP. En espérant que TMP reste meilleur longtemps. See you on the road. Bonne soirée à tous.
  7. Thank you for the follow ❤️ 

8. Thank you for the follow ❤️ 

1. Truckerdan_TMP

Truckerdan_TMP

Your welcome Brother ❤️❤️ 

9. Thank you for your follow

10. It is great explain. We can unterstand why the reports could be long to process. But if you can, don't hesistate to open the recruitment. With more news GM can help to make reduce the long process ?
  11. Achieved the job, very nice this event. I hope there will be more the events from you. See you on the road !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.