• EU Garage Location
    Poland: Poznan
  • Known languages
    Azerbaijani, Turkish, English, Georgian

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

594 profile views

[Ramin]'s Achievements

1. After dropping the new shortcut from "File Location" to "desktop" the problem was solved.
  2. Hi, The game launcher remains as shown in the picture and I cannot enter the game. Could you please help. I could not add the picture because it was too big. I posted a link: https://ibb.co/bKZNxvY
  3. Thank you everyone for your help. Problem solved. I updated the game from steam, updated the graphics driver and uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it.
  4. @Polyxena Honestly, I haven't tested it in singleplayer and I can't right now because the game has a steam update as well. I'm worried that the new version won't support TruckersMP if I update.
  5. Thanks everyone for the help, it helped to some extent, but the game still has the screen mess problem. That's why I've crashed several times. I face the threat of a temporary ban. I couldn't download the image because it was too big. I added a link: https://ibb.co/ZTKySc0
  6. Hello. In my game, when visiting cities with a lot of players (Duisburg, etc.), an error occurs as soon as the image appears. This situation is starting to get really boring because I play this game to connect with people. And this bug kills all my enthusiasm for the game. Could you please help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.