Drawing, Engine related thing
  • Preferred Trucks
    Volvo
  • EU Garage Location
    France: Calais

Recent Profile Visitors

3372 profile views

Tukang_batagor's Achievements

1. Thanks for all the answers, thought it was a bug, turns out you can't turn on the avatar anymore.
  2. So I haven't played TMP from July until November when one of my PC component die, and when I have bought a new PC part and able to play TruckersMP again, I noticed that there is no profile picture beside player username. Is this a bug or not? If not, what I should do to turn it on again? Example:
  3. Suggestion Name: TruckersMP Grand Prix Suggestion Description: TruckersMP Grand Prix is a racing event that pitted some racer around a circuit for a number of laps. This race will be divided into three sessions, Qualifying, Heat 1, and Heat 2. The rules are any truck without a trailer will be permitted, all driver who successfully qualify will proceed into the Heat 1. The winner of the race is the one that completed both heats in shortest time possible. Any example images: Why it should be added?: I think this event will be interesting to see, plus it will bring more variety from the events that is currently held by TMP team
  4. My fifth "Idiots on the Road" video:

5. My fourth "Idiots on the Road" video:

6. Suggestion name: Parking spot in Calais-Duisburg road. Suggestion description: Placing some parking spot in Calais-Duisburg road. Any example images: No Why should it be added?: First of all, There are only two parking lot in Calais-Duisburg road, and the distance between the two is far. Adding more parking lot would make it a better place for truckers to stop there rather than parking close to the road.
  7. Suggestion Name: Add armco near the Duisburg traffic light Suggestion Description: Adding a crash guardrail lining the road. Any example image: (Sorry for the Krone Trailer) Why should it be added?: To prevent reckless driver from corner cutting and thus violating the red light.
  8. And here is a comparison at night: Without the spring mod: With the spring mod:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.