1444 profile views

Nicer's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Nicer

Otazecka

Mint je taky hodně user-friendly, navíc je debian based, takže bych řekl, že je i praktičtější co se týče využití v praxi
  2. Nicer

Otazecka

Proč by si dobrovolně používal systém, kterej už je odepsanej i samotným výrobcem? Navíc XP tuším nepodporují DX novější, než verzi 9. Pokud chceš nějaký normální systém, tak bych šel do Linuxu. Na začátek můžeš zkusit něco ze série BUBUNTU nebo Mint, popřípadě Debian. MP by si mohl nějak rozjet pomocí emulátoru Wine.
  3. Maybe there's a problem with multiplayer files. Navigate to C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP and delete all files and directories then try launching mp again.
  4. Well, I think you have set some sort of beta version, just set it as it is in the screenshot.
  5. Make sure your game properties look like this -->
  6. As a first solution try verifying integrity of a game cache (right click on ETS2 --> Properties) If it won't help, delete all files and directories from C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP and redownload MP files via launcher.
  7. Also as a PHP framework I would recommend Nette.
  8. Type the password in notepad, copy it and then paste it in the password textbox ingame. Btw I am not using same email for TMP and Steam (for TMP is use old email where Steam was like year ago).
  9. Nicer

Solved

In-game open up the console and check value of g_force_economy_reset. If it's value 1 or higher set it to 0. Hope that helps
  10. Nicer

fps

No takt procesoru a VRAM GPU je sice hezký, ale model je taky dost podstatná věc Takže to prosím napiš, bez toho se nehneme A jinak to nastavení netušim, na to nejsem expert
  11. Citace z FAQ v Suggestions sekci. Takže se toho asi nedočkáme EDIT: Pokud to je teda vůbec pravda
  12. Jeden obrázek ze včerejška
  13. Try to restart Steam or launch Multiplayer as an Administrator. If none of these suggestion work, try reinstalling the multiplayer.
  14. Nicer

ETS2MAP Api

So nobody else probably knows, I think you can lock this and mark as solved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.