• EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Felixstowe

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Cloidi Transport

Recent Profile Visitors

1039 profile views

[CT]Brandon510's Achievements

1. Hello Guys, I am trying to launch TruckerMP and as soon as I click the Icon it say's connection error retry. I have uninstalled and reinstalled MP and this is still happening. Anyone have a solution? Note: It's not my internet connection Screenshot Below
  2. Hello, any time I try to drive the new DAF on multiplayer my game keeps crashing as soon as I click drive, I have placed a screenshot of the error message below if anyone can help me solve this. Error Message say, game\Cbradio.cxx [cb]Hook model is missing
  3. Hello everybody, The current supported version of MP is 1.27.2.8. In steam I have selected 1.27.x in betas which has brought my game version to 1.27.2.3. This wont allow me to play MP and I can't find anywhere to get my game version up to 1.27.2.8 in betas other than select 1.28 which is not supported. Can anyone help me out with this?
  4. Is there any improvement on bring this topic into game since it was brought up? It would be a really nice feature. As long as (tachograph) is based on real life time minutes, otherwise would be pointless
  5. This is a really good idea for multiplayer for realism etc. Players who play the game with respect and realism would really love this. Even if people don't want it and some people do, you can still have it in game and the people who want to use it can use it and the ones that don't, don't have to use it simple. I would really love this myself and I'm sure others will too. I'd love to see this come into multiplayer.
  6. What I like about Rotterdam is the port is closely monitored by admins which is good to keep an easy flow most of the time, but the city itself there's noting good to say about it. Admins rarely watch the city itself where most of the bad driving/drivers are. If I every have to deliver to Rotterdam I always go between 2am-7am (GMT)(BST) because its not as busy and all the bad drivers/lag is gone between them hours which means an easy flow in and out with no hassle. What I dislike is people breaking normal European road rules mainly in Rotterdam for some reason and theres no excuse for that. People have no patients on the roads/exits. The lag can be bad if you deliver there after 9am (GMT)(BST) which slows you down which makes you more cautious but other people don't have the patients. Other players behave reckless when the city is busy they dont follow European road rules while around Rotterdam for some reason which is no excuse. Dont have the patients for other people who might have worse lag issues then you and you dont give them extra time/space. Many more I things I can say but there the main points. What other players can do to improve the city is have patients for other people who might be experiencing lag issues. Follow the rules as you would in real life and also other citys in-game. As well to add to that, admins could monitor the city more often too more then the europort because of the heaver flow of traffic and reckless drivers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.